List of Best Stock Trading Apps for Beginners: Nowadays there an app for almost everything, because they are much easily accessible as compared to desktop software. A stock trading app is a miniature version of a full-fledged stock trading terminal.
Leading stockbrokers have little differences in their brokerage charges and other charges, but the actual difference comes from the technology they provide to their customers.
In this article, we will see what things to consider while choosing a trading app and we will rank the best stock trading apps for beginners in India. Let’s get started.
Best Stock Trading Apps for Beginners in India
Here is the list of 7 best stock trading applications in India –
|Rank||Trading App Name|
|1||Kite App by Zerodha|
|2||Angel Broking App|
|3||UpStox Pro App|
|5||IIFL Markets App|
|6||Motilal Oswal Trader App|
|7||Sharekhan Mobile App|
Points to consider and evaluate while choosing the stock trading app
- Compatibility with your devices
- Speed and performance
- Number of app downloads
- User reviews and ratings
- Indicators and other useful features
1. Kite App by Zerodha
Kite is a sleek trading and investment platform using the latest technologies. It eases customer’s experience to trade and transact in the stock market.
Quick Note: If you want to open a FREE Demat account with Zerodha, here’s the direct link!
Pros of Kite App:
- Universal search tool enabling users to find simple and complex stocks
- Live streaming data
- Embedded console reports & Chart IQ
- Advanced chart with 100+ indicators
2. Angel Broking Stock Trading App
Angel Broking app serves as a multi-purpose platform where investors can trade online, receive news alerts and tips with real-time updates, reports, and ledgers without any difficulty.
Quick Note: If you want to open a FREE Demat account with Angel Broking, here’s the direct link!
Pros of Angel Broking App:
- Get streaming Market watch
- View multiple Index with real-timeApply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts prices, Streaming Market Watch
- Access to advisory calls and research reports
- Creat customized device watchlists
3. UpStox Pro Online Trading App
Upstox pro app is a in-house creation by Upstox professionals that offers an easy and flexible trading experience to its traders where they can easily boost their profits by customizing their trading preferences.
Pros of Upstox Pro App:
- Leveraging Trade from Chart (TFC) feature, an user to directly trade from charts
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts
- Option to trade directly from charts
- Candlestick and line charts
4. 5Paisa Stock Trading App for Beginners
5Paisa app is an all-in-one solution for any type of trading or investment. From placing an order to its execution, tracking the orders, order and trade book, customized watchlist, investment in mutual funds, net position overview everything is combined in just one app.
Quick Note: If you want to open a FREE Demat account with 5Paisa, Here’s the direct link!
Pros of 5Paisa App:
- 100+ predefined stock screeners
- App has an easy Demat opening feature for beginners within the app
- Auto Investor feature that builds a fully customized mutual fund investment portfolio
- One can personalize the app alerts, background settings and notification
5. IIFL (India Infoline) Markets App
Ranking amongst the highest-rated trading app, the IIFL market app provides its users smooth trading and investment platform along with online research reports and stock tips, any time available customer support and many more.
Pros of IIFL Market App:
- The Stock Watch feature allows the user to keep the user’s selected stocks right in front of the home screen
- Buzz – Get to know the latest developments, updates of live markets on a single tap
- Option to invest in IPOs
- Stock tips that are backed with research and complete stock analysis that help to make a better decision
6. Motilal Oswal Trader App
Motilal Oswal trading app is exclusively for traders, provides traders with the facility to trade with special features such as multiple market scanners, integrated features that allows traders to save the orders and place in just one go, customizable alerts and many more.
Pros of MO Trader App:
- Market screeners help you spot the trending stocks
- Bulk order placement function
- ‘My wallet’ provides a single view snapshot of your orders, positions and limits
- Integrates algo investment strategy
7. Sharekhan Stock Trading App
Be it either placing an order, keeping track of your orders and saved stock orders or managing the portfolio all is triggered by this Sharekhan stock trading app that is user friendly as well as customized in a new form to meet customers demands.
Pros of Sharekhan App:
- Enhanced live charts (Renko, Line, Candlestick, Bar, Area) with more time frames (ranging from 1 minute to 1 year)
- Stays logged-in even after closing the app
- Access to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist, mutual funds, MarketWatch, reports, IPO, indices, market stats, share market news etc.
- 1 minute to 1-year charts
With huge innovations and disruptions happening, mobile trading has increasingly become common nowadays. Every operator now realizes that most of its customers are on mobile on the go.
Hopefully the best stock trading apps for beginners in India article will help you to choose the most apt app. Have you used any of the above apps, kindly let us know your views about the app. Happy trading!